Friday, July 20, 2012

Remembering i can't wait!!

so yesterday through this morning we were at my Nana's house and it made me think of next week..
next week is cousins camp!!!!!!!and this time my cousin Elizabeth ((who is three) will join us girls in all the awesome new fun and existing times! oh my goodness i can't wait to be back and see all of my girl cousins!!!okay i will list them all out
1-Anne (she is my sister who is 14 (she is the one who i call Rapunzel)
2-and then there is me! Kenzie
3-Marie who is 12
4-Elaine who is 11
5-Rhea who is 10 who is my sister too
6-Gracie who is 9
7- Sparkles who is 7 who is also my sister
and last but certainly not least we have
8-Elizabeth who is three
and there are all of us
i can't wait for this it is going to be so much fun.....
oh i almost forgot one of the best parts we are studying the fruit of the spirit from the bible and i can't wait to here what everyone thinks about that like what there opinion's are my cousins always have great thoughts on what ever we study so does my Nana...
anyway i will hopefully be posting about it next week as it happens! until next time yours truly Kenzie!

1 comment:

  1. YOU NEED TO POST AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete