Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vacation!

Okay so in just five days me and my family are leaving for vacation!! we are going with my dads side (so his mom dad and brothers and there family's) to Bronson for a whole week!! ya i am so exited...
oh ya my aunt Libby had a baby last week!! here is a  picture!!!
her name Lucy Annabell sh is supper cuite!!


Inline image 2

Any way i get to see her and all my other cousins very very soon!!!
i can't wait and just look at my cousin is soooooooo cuite isn't she??
it's okay i know she is i mean look at her anyway i just can't wait to see all my family!!
                                                               Love
                                                                   Yours
                                                                        Always & Truly
                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment