Saturday, April 7, 2012

some of my favorite things

okay so i am going to tell you what my favorite movies are to start off.
1) Hunger Games
The Hunger Games Poster

2) Beastly
Beastly Poster
IT looks scary but it is NOT

3) Bridge To Terabithia
Bridge to Terabithia Poster
And guess who is in it Josh Hutcherson as a little kid!!

4) the little mermaid
The Little Mermaid Poster
okay those are just a few of my favorite movies here are some of my favorite books

1) miss match
Miss Match: A Lauren Holbrook Novel [Book]
there are three books total this is the first one
i love this book it is so good so are the other ones
2) Hunger Games
Hunger games.jpg
there are also two other books in this series. i love this book so much
those are just two of the many books that i like.
my favorite food is my moms homemade pizza my favorite, color is blue,my favorite house is my house! this is just some of my favorite things.
                                                                             Love
                                                                                 Yours
                                                                                      Always & Truly  
                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment